Changes to my Study Programme

Hello everyone! Today in the last post that i will write, I want to tell you about "changes to my study programme". The most beautifull carrer of all time is dance jajaja. When you study dance, you many things beyond dancing. For me, studying dance is a philosophy that is practiced whit the whole body. Throughts and reflections move along whit the bodies. I have many beautiful things to say about this carrer, but I would like to imagine the changes in the program, which would be very helpful. First, say that to stage artist, they should teach a lot better about writing self-management projects and production. I say production such as managing light and sound tables. It would also be very good, to be able to have the three main study techniques, throughout the carrer, such as: Modern technique, Academic technique (Ballet) and Contemporary technique. well, only the last one, we studied it for six years. The other, three and four years correspondingly. I hope someday, I can work on that implementation at the University. Anyway, the changes of the future. 

Thank you for this beautiful summer intensive. It was very entertaining. 



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My Dream Job

Time travel to the future.

The Best Concert