My Dream Job

Hello. This time i will tell you whit respect to my dream job. The first I would like to say that I have a been working since I was a child. Approximate from the age of 8. I started working on the flea fair in my commune. I sold my toys and teddies that I no longer used. Some people they gave me things, so that I could sell them again. (My family did not force me to work) I did it for my own pleasure. I remember the first thing I bought whit the money get; it was a double bed for sleeping on open foot. HaHaHa. Well, I like to do many activities. Studying and dancing were my great pleasure. Years later, I worked dancing in the municipal theater ballet company. Leave the theater for serious health issues; I decided to study speech therapy, career that I exercised only one year, plus my professional practice. I worked in a voice rehabilitation center, spoken and sung voice. I loved work helping different professional who use much voice. Such as singers, actors, teachers, announcer, journalists, etc. after time I realize that I had moved away from the dance. I had turned my back on my greatest dream. What it was like to become a famous and talented dancer. The people always say that the artists they die of hunger and they never have a job. Now, I’m a year away from graduating of the dance career at the University of Chile. Until now, I have never lacked job as a dancer. I’m very happy that it is so.




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Time travel to the future.

The Best Concert