The Best Concert

Today, I would like to tell you respect from the firts time i was a concert. I remember it was in the year 2001. You ask yourself, wich concert was?. Well, was the last concert they played by the band "Los Prisioneros. It was at the National Stadium. We went with my parents, my dougther and my godparents. In 2001, I had 9 years and "Los Prisioneros" was my favourite band. HAHAH. I always remember that we sing the song "¿Por qué los ricos?" at the top of our lungs. That day was very hot and the audience passed throught it with water bumps. Now, I'll tell you something you won't belive. Currently, Jorge Gonzalez (the band vocalist) is my friend, because he is the boyfriend's my best friend (Hiajaro). Actually, I have been to his house many times. I would like to turn back time, because we went to very happy.  I was thinking about this, from the concerts. In my life, I have attended over 10 concerts, such as Lady Gaga, Placebo, Evanescence, Miranda, Amaral, Lily Allen, 31 Minutos, System Of A Down, Deftones, Raphael Sinphonic, Javiera Mena, Denver... etc.  in fine, wonderful experience. 







Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My Dream Job

Time travel to the future.