A country I would like to visit.

Visiting all my country, is my life's dream. I love to travel. I prefer go to the mountain before the sea. My favorite mountain named Peine. It is located in seventh region; region of the Maule. In this place (at the top of the mountain), you can see the inmensity of the valley; also seen many waterfall, many stars in the sky, plant life, fauna and more. This place is wonderfull, you can feel the power place. I need to visit the Chilean Austral area, because they told me that, is place would be ideal for me. I never travel alone. I always go whit my family. They are the best partners to do these activities (My boyfriend and my doggy daugther). He is an excellet fisherman, also he know different techniques to camp. Always,  as well as possible. My doggy named is Becky (alias) Yaya, hahaha. She is very funny and tender. Behaves well, and sleeps whit us inside carp. We will soon travel to Chiloe Island (vacations 2023). 




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My Dream Job

Time travel to the future.

The Best Concert